Package Types: 300 g, 250 g and 400 g
Our baits; With rich content and supplements, it stabilizes your budgerigar to stay fit and energetic.
It has a natural flavor given by professionally selected grains and seeds. In addition, the special bird biscuit in our feeds also increases your budgie’s appetite.
We take into account the natural nutritional structure and needs of your budgerigars and use A.D.E.C vitamin supplements in our feeds.
It balances the nutritional needs of your budgie thanks to the special cereals (Niger seed, safflower, etc.) and biscuits it contains.
BONE DEVELOPMENT CONTRIBUTED
Vitamin D in our feeds contributes to the development of the skeleton and beak.
HOW TO FEED?
We recommend that you put 20 g (approximately 1 tablespoon) of feed for each budgie in the feeder. At the end of the day, do not forget to clean the empty shells by blowing them from the manger. Don’t forget that they need water like every living thing and keep fresh drinking water next to the manger every day. In addition to the bait, you can pamper your bird with our “Energy or Confused” brand budgie crackers.
HOW TO CARE?
Budgerigars are a type of parrot. It is a cute, affordable and effortless solution for those who want to keep pets. These birds make great friends with people, they bring positive energy to your home and keep your spirits high.
• Budgerigars are cheerful and demanding animals. If your budgerigar is single, you should constantly love it, talk to it, carry it on your shoulder and let it fly around the house and play with you. Feeding from your hand, kissing often, talking to him will increase the joy of your bird.
• Budgies are very sensitive. They should not stay in cold, windy environments and drafts.
• Pay attention to feed and water. Blow the shells on the manger every 2 days and put fresh bait on the manger.
• Keep it in a quiet and light-free environment where it can sleep at night.
• Renew the water in the water container every 2 days.
• Put beak stone-like products in the cage to sharpen its beak.
INGREDIENTS: Yellow Millet, White Millet, Red Millet, Canary Feed, Flax, Niger Seed, Peeled Oats, Special Bird Biscuit and A.D.E.C Vitamins
CONTENT VALUE %
Yellow Millet 67
White Millet 20
Black Millet 2,5
Red Millet 7.5
Bird Biscuit 0.5